AIM, GOAL AND ACHIEVEMENT WITH LOVE


HI folks have a good day welcome to my world.



 Activity 
working in dubai as an IT Engineer and preparing myself to achieve the goal .
rking 
 




Interest and Hobbies 

Cricket, Football and all kinds of indoor,outdoor games

Best player

Sachin, sourav, zaheer khan, flintoff, kevin pietorson, cristiano ronaldo, lionel messi, david beckham, rafael nadal, kim clistjers all are my fav...





Best actor:





Best actress




BEST TEAM









Best club
  i love lal-halud east bengal , in EPL liverpool and man-u, in spanish league real madrid.




International music

Akon , enrique , shakira , katdeluna , justin bieber , taylor swift , rihana and my fav atif aslam .










My office
dzn

DTDC EUROSTAR COURIER AND CARGO LLC DUBAI.


BEST QUOTE
"The only truly secure system is one that is powered off, cast in a block of concrete and sealed in a lead-lined room with armed guards." - Gene Spafford
"Social engineering bypasses all technologies, including firewalls." - Kevin Mitnick

contact me
email: sahab1000@gmail.com
skype id: mistry.sahab